Rome was not built for taxis and buses but for chariots, carriages and...Vespas!
And for real vintage fanatics, we organise guided tours and visits on vintage Vespas and scooters, or even in vintage cars.
Discover the secrets of Rome on board Vespa!
Take your place in the passenger seat of the world's most famous scooter for a 4 hour tour of Rome.
Travelling no faster than 30 km/h, on the back of a Vespa being ridden by one of our expert riders, you will make your way through narrow alleyways and into immense squares…and, of course, this being Italy, there will be stop-offs for coffee.
Only on a Vespa will Rome appear in all of its ancient majesty.
Choose your itinerary with us and book your Vespa tour at least 24 hours in advance.
Enter the promotional code to receive a 10% discount on the price of the tour.
We organise tours for individuals, couples and groups, as well as incentives and treasure hunts.
THE VESPA AND VINTAGE TOURS IN BRIEF
- The tour lasts 4 hours and is as safe as possible
- The departure times are (approximately) 10:00 – 15:00 – 19:00, but we can also depart and finish up when it suits you
- You decide the departure and arrival points of the tour! We'll come to get you and drop you off wherever you like (hotel, restaurants, etc.)
- We supply the helmet and the hygienic liner
- The guides are all Vespa lovers and all “typical Romans”!
- For groups of 10 or more, we offer a free digital photo service all the best photos taken during the tour will be given to you at the end of the trip.